When you enroll on our CCTV training program Lagos, you would learn the basic and advance skills required to install and maintain CCTV security surveillance system.
CCTV is a technology that will continue to play a major role in video surveillance and motoring in homes and offices. Our CCTV installation training program is a combination of 100% practical installation sessions with classroom theories to explain underlying principles and concepts.
In this 5-day CCTV training program, you would gain the practical experience and comprehensive understanding of CCTV specifications, installation, troubleshooting and support ranging from system planning, design process as well as components specification.
You will have the required hands-on experience to install, setup and maintain the key system components and operations such as cameras, DVR, storage, networking etc.
Upon successful completion of the training program, you would be able to perform the following operations –
– Identify the components used in CCTV security system installation including cctv cameras, Digital Video Recorder (DVR), Network Video Recorder (NVR), Balun, installation cable types (coaxial and cat6), cctv installation accessories
– Set-up & Configure CCTV System.
– Troubleshoot , Repair & Maintain CCTV installation.
– Upgrade existing CCTV installation.
– Connect CCTV system to network and configure network and remote view.
You would be involved in the practical installation of CCTV security system starting from 4-channels and more
– Introduction to CCTV security
– Monitoring station – TV, Monitor, Network
– CCTV Components and Requirements
– CCTV cameras types – Analog, AHD, PTZ, IP Camera etc
– Camera Resolutions
– Understanding DVR and NVR
– Power Supply Options
– Cabling methods – Coaxial cable, Cat6 Cable
– Balun connections
– DVR types and configurations
– Storage and Maintenance
– Networking and Remote/Mobile View
– Business Opportunities
Duration: 5 Weekdays of 4 Saturdays
ISP Trainings Ltd. or ISPT is a telecom and network skills development company. At ISPT, we offer technical training on various aspects of networks, telecommunication and security solutions and technologies. Our extensive range of hands-on training programs are designed to equip individuals and professionals with the right skills and practical experience required to manage and support modern datacom and Telecom networks.
Whether you are just joining the industry or an engineer that needs to bridge knowledge gap with modern technology skills, our interactive learning programs would offer you a rewarding and great learning experience in your career.
ISP Trainings Limited - © 2019 | All Rights Reserved.